If you are a Class Member in the eRent Settlement and the name of your company has changed from the name shown on your Claim Statement, you should complete and return this Affidavit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AFFIDAVIT:
- Former Company refers to the name of the company that was an eRent customer as shown on your Claim Statement.
- Successor Entity refers to the name of the new entity that now owns the rights and claims of the Former Company. For example:
- If the Former Company was acquired by XYZ Company, then XYZ Company is the Successor Entity.
- If the Former Company changed its name to ABC Company, then ABC Company is the Successor Entity.
- If the Former Company has gone out of business and all its rights and claims were transferred to its owner, Ms. Betty Jones, then Ms. Betty Jones is the Successor Entity.
- Complete all information, sign and return the Affidavit.
Your completed and signed Affidavit can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
Rental Payment Class
c/o The Notice Company
P.O. Box 455
Hingham, MA 02043